The Friends of the Healesville Freeway Reserve (Whitehorse) invite you to attend
A Community Forum at Bellbird Dell, Vermont South (Melway 62 J-‐6) on Sunday 26 October 2014 at 11am at the George Road end of the Bellbird Dell
The aims of this activity are to:
- Hear the policies of all our major political parties on the future for the Healesville Freeway Reserve.
- Hear the response from Council / Councillors to the policies from the major parties.
- Enable the Whitehorse community to view displays of other successful public open space schemes in situations similar to the HFR
- Have a Q&A where the community is able to ask questions of the candidates and get clarifications on issues.
- Assist Whitehorse community members in making informed decisions at the upcoming November election.
From 10.00 am to 1.00 pm information on other successful similar public open space schemes of will be on displayed in Bellbird Dell Reserve
(George Street entrance, Melway 62 J-‐6)
From 11am political representatives will be asked to make a speech on the policies of their respective parties on the future of the reserve and answer questions from members of the community.
A sausage sizzle and refreshments will be provided supported by the Vermont and South Vermont Lions.
We are looking forward to seeing you on Sunday 26 October on this important occasion for the Healesville Freeway Reserve, Bellbird Dell and the Whitehorse community.
The Community Forum is sponsored by the Friends of the Healesville Freeway Reserve (Whitehorse) and supported by the Vermont and South Vermont Lions, Bellbird Dell Advisory Committee, Nunawading Community Gardens, Nadrasca and Nadrasca farm, The Concept 4 Preservation, Whitehorse Community Indigenous Plant Project/Bungalook nursery, Greenlink Box Hill nursery, the Blackburn & District Tree Preservation Society and the Blackburn & District Environment Protection Fund.